Social media is changing faster than ever. Seattle SEO Agencies believes in building a social media following as painlessly as possible. What enables them to do is their understanding of what makes various social media platforms tick. In essence, one should take a different approach to social media by rethinking what your social media presence should look like.
Rethink Your Social Media Strategy Based on Recent Stats
There are all sorts of statistics gained from recent reports in 2015 that focuses on popular social media giants like Instagram, Facebook, Google Plus, YouTube and so forth. These stats are sure to change your outlook on the impact social media will have on your business. SEO Moving Mountains Advisors are famous for making a strong impression in the world of social media.
Here is what you need to know:
- Surprisingly, Facebook has over 1.39 billion active mobile users and counting. Most of its users can be found in other parts of the world outside of the U.S and Canada. Many marketers think they know what their followers want, but sadly only a small percentage ask their buyers what they want.
- Google Plus currently has just over 2.5 billion users with only 10 percent actively using it.
- Smartphone users aged 18 to 44 only spend about 40 minutes each day connecting to Facebook. What is more, the minute they open their eyes, they go onto Facebook. This is a wake-up call for business owners to see to it that their content displays correctly on smaller screens. Besides, 71% of people access social media via their mobile devices. 42% of SEO Online Marketers think that Facebook is important for business.
- LinkedIn is the biggest professional network and reached just over 396 million users. Were you aware that up to 42 percent if not more, of LinkedIn visits, stem from mobile devices?
- Men use Google Plus more, while women prefer Pinterest and Facebook. Statistics have shown that up to 85 percent of Pinterest users are female. Pinterest now has more than 100 million active users.
- YouTube that is now owned by Google happens to have over a billion users who frequent their site. They boast over hundreds of hours of uploaded videos per minute. The information shared via video is extremely powerful and one of the reasons top SEO Seattle Firms focuses on video marketing as well.
- Instagram recently stated that more than 20 billion photos have been shared to date and a massive 60 million photos get uploaded daily.
- Twitter averages around 307 plus million active users according to Global Web Index. Moving forward, They are one to watch as they grab more customers than ever before.
Whether think social media is alive and kicking or not, these social media stats shared reveals just how important it is to rethink your social media business strategies.
Then again, life could be a whole lot simpler through utilizing state of the art smartphone apps to boost your social media skills with. Let’s look at some of these
Perfect Apps to Improve Smartphone Efficiency
There comes a time when you need to find ways to hone your social skills so you can come across as confident and in control of your life. For this, you will need the perfect apps. Let us take a closer look at some of these apps:
- Sonalight Text by Voice – This app lets you text while you are driving without any danger to anyone, and without using any words. The smart, automated and talkative text app is easy to manage as you simply need to talk while it takes care of the rest.
- Astrid to Do List – The perfect app that will let you score points with your friends. It enables you to take control of your very demanding social life as it utilizes prioritized alarms while it inserts tags at the same time. Talking about having your whole social day at your fingertips.
- Handcent SMS – Impress your peers with this handy app that takes up very little space on your smartphone. The ideal way to personalize your SMS’s and MMS’s, so you get to improve your social skills with ease.
- Note Everything – This app enables you to create paint like speech and image notes on the fly. It proves to be an effective note grabber that is easy to manage as you would just store your notes in folders and subfolders.
- TwidRoyd – Regarded as the perfect Twitter app, the TwidRoyd helps you to communicate successfully with friends and family using your Twitter account. It is super easy to answer, follow and unfollow anyone using this app. It couldn’t be easier to stay on top of your social life
- SnapPhoto – Would you like to improve the quality of your images that you took while your friends were on the move? Imagine you have the ability to adjust the timer mode, brightness, shutter quickness and multi-shot settings within a matter of seconds. This is what you can achieve with SnapPhoto.
- Documents To Go – How about coming across as a creative professional using the Documents to Go app? Being competent in your business world without neglecting your social world is right within the palm of your hands with this app. No matter where you find yourself, this app lets you publish, edit and even review any content with ease
Social media is worth its weight in gold and not just a fad or phase as it continues to crop up on newer and better platforms all the time. Therefore, hiring the services of top SEO experts in Seattle to assist you in your efforts will go a long way to putting you on top of your game. It is considered the smart way of doing business by top SEO Seattle Gurus like Moving Mountains Advisors.